The NaperLaunch Academy is administered by NaperLaunch, a business startup services center located at the Naperville Public Library. The Academy’s mission is to “educate, coach and motivate” new entrepreneurs through the startup process.
NaperLaunch’s Purpose is to Foster Business Success!
The Naperville Foundation supports the NaperLaunch Academy by providing instructors and coaches, who assist in the instruction and coaching of entrepreneur hopefuls. The Naperville Foundation also intends to provide marketing support to encourage a continuous flow of new entrepreneurs into the NaperLaunch Academy.
NaperLaunch supports the mission of the Naperville Foundation through the NaperLaunch Academy by:
- Inviting prospective entrepreneur hopefuls into the NaperLaunch Academy.
- Instructing new entrepreneurs and gauging their learning of basic entrepreneurial skills and behaviors.
- Coaching new entrepreneurs toward meeting minimum requirements of organizing, planning and growing a business, following accepted processes and techniques.
- Nominating potential businesses worthy of investment, based on performance in the NaperLaunch Academy curriculum.
- Confirming the capability of a new business enterprise as evidenced by a NaperLaunch Academy certificate of completion.